They've Got Moxie

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First round of goodies for the BEAUTY portion of my BLOG SALE!


This section of my blog sale will continuously be updated, so stay posted--I'm a beauty product shopaholic!!

These items have been stashed away in my makeup kit, hair styling kit or beauty drawers. They are on sale on the MOXiE VANiTY page of my blog. 

Whether they are still brand new in their box, tested out for a color swatch, or gently used, they are quite the bargain. Through the years my beauty collection has grown immensely. From gratis back when I worked for MAC, going nuts with different employee discounts, or purchasing products just because they were "limited edition" I need to think twice about what I store. If a product is used: it has been solely in my possession, only used on a clean face with a clean brush, sanitized after its use, and has never been swiped by a finger (when I see people do that to test out a product it makes me throw-up a little in my mouth)!


MAC Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
Sale price: $14.00

MAC Cremewash
Sale price: $12.00

MAC NAIL LACQUER in Gossamer *DISCONTINUED*
Sale Price: $5.00


MAC Sheerspark Pressed Powder in Warm Ice *LIMITED EDITION*
Sale Price: $8.00

MAC Sheerspark Pressed Powder in Fashionette *LIMITED EDITION*
Sale Price: $10.00