They've Got Moxie

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Introducing my MOXiE CLOSET BLOG SALE!

Thanks for checking out my first blog sale post! I have added a new page solely dedicated to my MOXiE CLOSET BLOG SALE, please click here if you'd like to purchase anything!

Season after season my closet seems to have a mind of its own. Whether I'm holding onto a gift that turned out to be the wrong size or I tell myself I'm going to eventually use an impulse buy, I have stuff just taking up precious closet space. Most items here are BRAND NEW, while others might have been shown some love, either way all items are ready to be added to your head turning outfits! 

I will also be posting items for my MOXiE BEAUTY BLOG SALE within the next 48 hours!

Please pay mind to your blog feeders, I'll be adding items consistently...

L.A.M.B. Halman Satchel


Rockin' hand bag by none other than the great Gwen Stefani. I bought this bag by impulse and its still BRAND NEW! I love it but it needs to find a new home where it can be loved. LoL

$105.00