|taking a break to ring in my cousin's 18th bday|
1. I have a pet lamb! Her name is Lady "Lamby" GaGa.
2. I'm a complete germaphobe! I'm pretty nutso about germs: I don't sit on my own toilet seat at home, I get grossed out by sharing a remote with more than one other person and often saran wrap it when using a communal one, I'm constantly Febreeze-ing or Lysol-ing something down, and can't stand when people touch me. Being that I'm a makeup artist and hair "fluffer" I'm constantly in people's faces and people are constantly invading my personal bubble. One example of how phobic I am is that I'm at the point where the BF has had to warn people when we're out not to touch my hair when complimenting it or asking if I have extensions in, he's seen me freak out before when randoms just start petting me, first off its rude, second of all, I don't know where the heck your hands have been! I think the only people in my life that don't freak me out and I can share air with is my BF, my 7 month old nephew, a handful of female cousins, and my sister.
3. I've never done ANY type of drug in my life, not even a puff off a cigarette. I'm not saying I don't like to party or that I judge people if they're into that sort of stuff, I'm just more into the consumption of good ol' alchy-hol. Just like Frank the Tank says, "once it hits your lips..." lol
4. I'm a total insomniac, even if I'm exhausted, I normally can't fall asleep until sunrise : (
5. I hate when people assume just because I love me a shnazzy pair of 4-5 inch heels and false lashes, I can't get down and dirty outdoors, I grew up chasing my dad everywhere, I LOVE SPORTS, I can tell you how to fix your leaky faucet, and I can advise you about how to fix your vermin prob.
6. I've never had a MySpace or Facebook account and am honestly turned off by people that obsess over either one. I have a Twitter account that I set up this year because I noticed your ex can't really stalk you on there, and if you've connected with me on there, its under my company name, not my own.
7. I have 8 years of martial arts under my belt and although some call me tiny, I can most likely get out of one of Brock Lesnar's submission holds.
8. One of my hidden talents is that I can apply false lashes while behind the wheel! Witnesses have survived the ride!
9. I'm a total nerd at heart! I'd pick a Scrabble tourney over club hopping any day!
10. Contrary to popular belief and said "impression" I give off, I'm not a mean, bitchy, or stuck up individual. I get a lot of feedback after someone's taken the time to get to know me and if I had a penny for every time I've heard I gave off a bitchy vibe or seemed intimidating off the bat, I'd be rich!
11. I've been working since I was legally able to, my 16th birthday landed on a Monday, so don't let the over moisturized face full you, I have experience under my belt. hahah
12. I don't believe in moving in with your partner until you've got/put a ring on it and have a wedding date set in stone.
13. I'd rather kick it with the boys than catch a chic flick with the ladies, plain and simple.
14. I HATE THE COLOR BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15. When I was in the womb, my parents thought I was going to be a boy and at my baby shower, my mom's friend was the only one that gave her something girlie, low and behold I popped out and only had 1 dress to sport.
16. I have A.D.D. but I grew up in a time where kids weren't given prescription pills to pop like candy, so instead I've gotten used to going off on random tangents, not really being able to sit still during a movie, thinking out loud and assuming you know what I'm talking about, having an overactive imagination, and learning a bunch of useless info.
17. I don't have a problem cutting people out of my life, I've learned the hard way, "if you don't trim the crust off while making a sandwich, you're going to get fat."
18. I have a ridiculously keen sense of smell, with that in mind, the number 1 smell I can't stand is metal (you know that metallic smell that reeks of a sweaty palm full of dirty coins)! You can often catch me actually sniffing stuff to make sure "its safe."
19. I don't go to church every Sunday, nor do I believe you HAVE to in order to be "Godly," but I do pray every morning when I wake and at night before bed, and consider myself a spiritual person.
20. My closet(s) look like a tornado has hit after I get dressed.
21. I was on team *N Sync back in the day, didn't them Backstreet Boys always look OLD?!?
22. Oddly enough, no one really calls me by my God-Given name!! Either people have a nickname for me, or they call me Mari, pronounced (Mar-ee), which kind of sucks because I like my name : (
23. I "accidentally" let my friend read my palms back in 2004, always thought it was a bit of a joke and strangely, EVERYTHING HAS COME TRUE, I swear, it still scares me, and great, now I've got goosebumps!
24. If I get hiccups I won't get them for a few minutes like every other person on this planet, I will be hiccuping anywhere from at least 3 hours to 2 days.
25. And lastly, I live by the motto, "if I ran for mayor one day, would this come back to haunt me?" OMG guys, that question has kept me out of sOOooo much trouble!
BTW, I promise my next posts will be makeup/diy/fashion related...