They've Got Moxie

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Be An ADDICT With Me!

Welcome to the creation of Moxie Artistry's blog! 

My name is Maritza, and I'm not ashamed to say I'm an ADDICT...a makeup, shoe, magazine, skin care, music, celeb gossip, pop-culture, self-help, designer clothes on sale, how to create the "look for less," DIY, anything associated with: weddings, red carpets, Lady GaGa, styling, hair dressing, party decorating, event planning, babysitting, craft making, and honestly anything that remotely has to do with fashion...ADDICT!

When I'm not shopping, out and about, cup-caking with the bf, or contemplating on my next project, I'm delivering smiles with a swish of a makeup brush. Makeup artistry is my passion, and I can honestly say I'd do it for free! -if money really DID grow on trees, that is ; )  -check out some of my work-

I will admit, I'm always on the "inter-webs" and my Firefox browser is constantly crashing because of the million and one tabs I have open...so I figured one more wouldn't hurt, why not have my own blog?

Here you'll find everything you need to know, have, save up for, fix, own, love, and learn about being a fashion forward, "know-it-all" kinda person, not to say I am, but I'd like to think I try to be a tad close to becoming the next...blah blah, you get it, I'm pretty full of both useful and useless information! So browse away to the section of your interest, be entertained, and don't forget to tell your friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment